Ghosting blocks (SOLVED)

Hello everyone,

Recently I noticed this anoying bug. Sometimes blocks ghost, they get changed or deleted but still display their old shape. I have attatched a couple of screenshots.

Has this been fixed in a new update? Im currently in version 22.0 Product update 1.

Greetings,

MB

365077326_WhatsAppImage2021-05-21at11_53_16.thumb.jpeg.6aa2399c115237977d7d03966624d6e3.jpeg1086107778_WhatsAppImage2021-05-19at15_59_53.thumb.jpeg.e6b903e82d8d43b5c7a8d63e0f1080b5.jpeg

Edited by MB-Furniture
Problem solved

I cant say I have ever seen this happen before. If I were a betting man I would say the "recreate display" will probably fix it, but I am not sure why that would happen in the first place.

-Spencer

I agree with Spencer and Kevin.  I have never run into that problem before.  Occasionally, we will get remnant surfaces (bright green) that randomly appear - of course when I am trying to get one to show up for demonstration, they are nowhere to be found.  However a quick "Recreate Display" as already mentioned clears these up. 

- Sam

***Quick Edit***  I was able to capture the surface remnants that occasionally pop up for us.  In this example, it was a sheet metal bend (the plate itself is hidden) that left behind a "ghost" of its surface.  From the video, you can see that a quick "Recreate Display" (located in the Tools menu) clears it up.

Edited by SHORNBRO
Updated with video of issue.

• MB-Furniture changed the title to Ghosting blocks (SOLVED)