Licence manager hangs

Mike Hatch

Is this activating while starting IronCAD? There may be an issue that we believe was resolved with SP1 or a hotfix. Try closing IronCAD and starting the License Manager from the Start-Program-IronCAD 2021-License Management Tool and activating through that process. 

It's a new installation downloaded today so presumably has the latest build. Hangs within the licence manager whether from "Start-Program-IronCAD 2021-License Management Tool" or when requested in IC2021 when the "Run Trial version" window pops up.  We can enter all of the license details, it hangs at "Next" with Internet activation selected.   

38 minutes ago, Mike Hatch said:

It's a new installation downloaded today so presumably has the latest build. Hangs within the licence manager whether from "Start-Program-IronCAD 2021-License Management Tool" or when requested in IC2021 when the "Run Trial version" window pops up.  We can enter all of the license details, it hangs at "Next" with Internet activation selected.   

I am not sure how helpful this is, but I believe I had the same issue and it was due to the network license on our server not being updated or something like that. Good Luck.

-Spencer

HI, sent the lock ID, there may be another to do I'm afraid as we have two installations.

We have also tried without our network monitoring (it seems the think ironcad.com is suspect !), just in case the activation was being blocked at our end, that did not help either.

Edited by Mike Hatch
add comments