My post about Revison Table -- Post removed?

WPONG

Today I posted today about trying to manually set a revision level in a revision table (number, letter, alphanumeric). 

I submitted the post, left my post up on the screen, and went back to work.  Tonight I returned to my computer, clicked 'refresh' on the browser to see there were any responses.  The post disappeared, and I received a dialogue indicating that I don't have permission to read my post... I see no trace of my post in the listing of posts either...

Ideas?

--Will

Will,

Kevin said the table had limitations like Malcolm said and thought it made more sense, since it isn't really a bug, to more it to E.R.

-Spencer

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  I am unable to see Kevin's comment, or any indication whatsoever -- the post just vaporized. 

Kevin -- can you tweak the board settings so that the posting user is somehow made aware of enhancement/bug elevations?  Some sort of heads-up would be helpful.  In case it is relevant:  I realize that full board privileges are avail. to active subscribers -- something which I long for, but I am not able to purchase due to funding / budget limitations at my employer.  Previously, I seem to remember that some sort of post was left in the originating location to let users know what happened.

I was wondering if I needed to re-post, etc.  (and with all that's going on, it's way easy to confuse what I've "thought about" posting with what I've *actually* posted)

Thanks for the consideration.

--Will