Problems with move and rotate in scene 2D sketch

HDEAR

I'm having problems moving and rotating curves in scene's 2D sketch.

As an example, I have a logo which I want laser cut into a piece of sheet metal. I've imported the logo's dxf file and of course starts off in the wrong position, but that shouldn't be problem as I should be able to move and/or rotate it.

Obviously I am doing something wrong, or a setting is up the boo-hi, however when I try and move the log or rotate it, it doesn't want to make the final move even though the preview suggest it might think about it.

One thing I did notice is that if I use copy, it will copy but that's a pita to have to do that.

Video attached, so any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Harley

Moveand_rotate_in_2D_sketch.mp4

Hi Harley,

This is a known bug after 2019 PU1.

If you start the command first, then select the curves it should work fine.

I think there will be a service pack out soon, but there are already some hotfix DLLS available for us here: http://community.ironcad.com/index.php?showtopic=12942

Hi Harley,

This is a known bug after 2019 PU1.

If you start the command first, then select the curves it should work fine.

I think there will be a service pack out soon, but there are already some hotfix DLLS available for us here: http://community.ironcad.com/index.php?showtopic=12942

49713[/snapback]

I've had a similar problem, see this thread - http://community.ironcad.com/index.php?sho...715entry49715 - there is apparently a fix for it there but I've not had a chance to try it yet.

Mike.

Oh, thanks everyone. Sorry to have posted about a problem that's already been raised. I honestly thought it was just my lack of skills rather than a bug. tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up,

if this does not work you can always check the copy box and then move or rotate copy and delete the original. I know this seems ridiculous, but it works until a fix is made. For whatever reason if a copy is made it maintains functionality. My IC is up-to-date and this issue still persists so i either try to avoid the move and rotate functions or just make copies since it doesn't come up super frequently for me, hope this helps.