How To Model A Wire?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
If you are submitting ER's without a priority, then they will tend to fall to the bottom of the stack (We do try to take care of some of these when we can when we hear them requested often and usually appear in Product Updates. EX: The Allow Reorder Setting).

10338[/snapback]

Hello Cary

How do we give an ER a high priority?

Any progress on rating the ER list as Beat suggested? That would be great. The list could have a link to the forum topic(s) that discusses the ER in more detail & allow additional comments.

I could reply with "I agree, priority 1" to all the ER's in the forum that I agree with, but that seems a bit inefficient for all of us, & the forum topics would get very long. Could there be a "rate this ER" button we could use to assign our importance of it & see how important it is to others? Topics drift from the original topic, so the list seems like the better solution to me. This topic started out as "how to model a wire", but turned into something totally different.

Wayne

Something like the poll on the attached topic would be a start for rating ER's. Yes, no, somewhat is all you need. It doesn't eliminate duplicate posts, or posts that have multiple topics, but it is something that you can implement imediately, as you have already done it in the past. Still prefer the list though.

http://www.ironcad.com/support/community/i...ic=1203&hl=mold

Wayne