Finding 3D Model

I'm very new at IronCAD with no prior experience. My past work required me to use Autodesk Inventor. Some similarities but I have also been away from Inventor for over 2 years. My current dilemma is finding the assembly in my Scene that I'm working in. I know it's a ridiculous question. I will zoom out but then I lose the entire assembly. Is there a quick and easy way to reset or recenter my assembly?

Also, do you recommend a user that I should follow for basic information? 

TY!

https://ironcad.academy/ - Has a basic step-by-step beginning training video series that would be a good start. 

As Kevin mentioned, F8 will fit the geometry to the scene. If you rotate, the center will be the scene center unless your cursor is over geometry. In that case, it will rotate about the cursor click location at the start of the rotation. You can also use the target camera to set a rotation center and click in the empty scene to rotate about that targeted point. The target camera Ctrl-F7.

Setting for the mouse behavior is under Tools/options/Interaction/mouse. 

image.png

Click Part or Assembly in Tree, and Shift+Z

If you want to be really fancy you can bind it to a new shortcut or mouse button, but I don't even do this. I do the right click in scene browser method mentioned above.