CAXA Main Menu Missing (Not Showing) ??

Hello,

I need help with getting the main CAXA menu back??  For some crazy reason the CAXA Draft main menu has just disappeared (see image below), I know with the scene browser this can happen and with Ctrl+Shift+R brings that one back.... does anyone know what is the trick to bring back the CAXA menu ?

image.thumb.png.749ed830f7e4b4dcf893034eb07313dc.png

Thank you in advance.

James

Yeah this situaiton fucked me several times.

The way to solve this issue, you have to draw anything and then open it in Properties. If you don't know the commands to draw, there's no way out lol.

I don't use any of the UIs(Such a command) that Cary talked about in any CADs, so it was such a prison, which my reseller Lee solved for me. Thanks Lee.

Edited by Bertrand Kim

Thanks Cary, for whatever reason CAXA provided no UI options to click on, as I was about to try Bertrand suggestion.....

I clicked on the Draft at the start up screen.... and everything come back to life........ happy now, but very annoyed at the time lost trying to sort this out.... ahh the joys... but thank you.

image.png.92c982c566e643aac5d5da0283ea613a.png