Some surfaces become transparent

takayuki

Hi

Changes to Surface when holes are hung in a solid file. Therefore, if you change the kernel of the current part from Parasolid to ACIS kernel, it is represented as Solid.

Thank you for your response.
However, our client has no areas where the hole edges are over surfaces, and all data opened in IRONCAD 2022 suddenly started having this phenomenon. We also changed the modeling kernel to ACIS, but this did not improve the problem. The user says it started happening right after installing IRONCAD2023, but we are not experiencing it and are looking for a way other than reinstalling.

I'm not sure...however I sometimes see this.

I fix it with Tools->Regenerate at the part.

Kim

Edited by Bertrand Kim

Hello Takayuki,
I've had a similar problem where the edges of a part that is linked out won't show but when I delete the part and insert a new linked copy the edges are normal again. I'm not sure why this happens either because Regenerating the part or Recreating the display won't do anything. So you might try a new copy of the part and see if that helps.

Doug

I brought this problem up a year 0r two ago and it was easily solved. I can't remember how, but if you look back on my posts, you'll find the thread.

Edited by HDEAR