CAXA - Can I avoid duplicate depth callouts of threads with Auto Hole List?

Bertrand Kim

Hi Kim,

The top distance relates to the thread depth. The bottom distance relates to the hole depth. In this case, the thread length of the Hole Feature is the same as the hole length, so they appear to be a duplication (but they aren't). You can manually edit the cell afterwards if wanted (like other tables). See the attached video.

I'm not aware of how to change the style of these Hole Lists (if that is what you want), but maybe someone else does.

Malcolm

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Malcolm Crowe said:

Hi Kim,

The top distance relates to the thread depth. The bottom distance relates to the hole depth. In this case, the thread length of the Hole Feature is the same as the hole length, so they appear to be a duplication (but they aren't). You can manually edit the cell afterwards if wanted (like other tables). See the attached video.

I'm not aware of how to change the style of these Hole Lists (if that is what you want), but maybe someone else does.

Malcolm

TY Malcolm! It was a great explanation!

If you have a lot of threads, it's a huge pain in the ass to do it manually, so it would be nice to have an option!

Kim