CAXA - Since loading latest patch - causing scene and property browser to shrink when changing views

HDEAR

Hi all,

This problem is really annoying and happening on both my desktop and laptop. This has happened since loading latest patch.

Further, there's always been a problem when going from CAXA back to scene that it screws around with the browsers. I have brought this up several times before. I was hoping this would get fixed. Now it seems much worse!

Harley

Hi Harley,

I started regretting installing SP1 when the UI in both IRONCAD and CAXA started behaving randomly for me. However, after using "Reset UI" in the 3D Scene and then manually setting the UI again how I like it, things appear to be now behaving. I needed to do a similar thing with CAXA. Simply reloading the previous UI files didn't seem to work as they should.

To "Reset UI" right-click in empty space on Ribbon Bar and select from list.

Malcolm

Edited by Malcolm Crowe

As Kevin mentioned, the same could be true regarding the System Configuration Settings (Options). Installing SP1 could have messed with those as well, so you may need to check the Line Attribute Settings within 3D Interface. Firstly within Options, and then within any Views that you've generated.

Malcolm

1 hour ago, Malcolm Crowe said:

Hi Harley,

I started regretting installing SP1 when the UI in both IRONCAD and CAXA started behaving randomly for me. However, after using "Reset UI" in the 3D Scene and then manually setting the UI again how I like it, things appear to be now behaving. I needed to do a similar thing with CAXA. Simply reloading the previous UI files didn't seem to work as they should.

To "Reset UI" right-click in empty space on Ribbon Bar and select from list.

Malcolm

Yeah, that fixed it somewhat. Thanks Malcolm

1 hour ago, Malcolm Crowe said:

As Kevin mentioned, the same could be true regarding the System Configuration Settings (Options). Installing SP1 could have messed with those as well, so you may need to check the Line Attribute Settings within 3D Interface. Firstly within Options, and then within any Views that you've generated.

Malcolm

This is more elusive. These are the settings in both CAXA options and 3D interface.

I'll email you template. EXB and ICS. Put it on the meter :D

image.png.2b34154237e5efbe99b9b214dfab003b.png

image.png.875b302e10c99a1cdbc7094b1a6739d4.png

+1 Why I don't go to 2023 even I'm in 2023

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HDEAR said:

Hi all,

This problem is really annoying and happening on both my desktop and laptop. This has happened since loading latest patch.

Further, there's always been a problem when going from CAXA back to scene that it screws around with the browsers. I have brought this up several times before. I was hoping this would get fixed. Now it seems much worse!

Harley

As for this browser resizing, I have not been able to reproduce that.

please go in your Windows Registry and export HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IronCAD\IRONCAD 25.0

send me the .reg file

this will allow me to test using your settings.