Very inconvenient when using IronCAD

tgjang

1. After selecting a part with the mouse, toggling the edge display and hidden line is 3 steps instead of 2: Edge Display -> Hidden Line Dispaly -> No Edge Display. No Edge Display is not necessary.

Still 3 Steps.
2. Disabling the Delete Key when trying to delete a feature after selecting it. Previously, it was activated when changing the dimensions after selecting a feature, so there was no problem keying in the value, and there was no problem using the delete key to delete the feature.

Soloved  Apr. 21. 2023 
3. When creating a bulk drawing, the view direction of the external part file set in the 3D scene is not set and is projected in the default view direction.

Soloved  Apr. 21. 2023 

4. IronCAD crashed when creating CAXA bulk drawings from a scene with mixed internal and external models.

Soloved  Apr. 21. 2023 

5. CAXA does not support AutoCAD's LISP and ARX (the reason why large companies cannot replace AutoCAD with IronCAD).

Other AutoCAD alternatives allow users to use their existing LISP and ARX programs without problems when replacing AutoCAD.

I wish to replace all AutoCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD, Gstar CAD, UniCAD to IronCAD.

Thanks.

Edited by tgjang
  • Sad 1

Regarding 2, I'm agree, this new behavior isn't going to be desired by everyone, and I didn't find it inconvenient at all while learning the program because I could use the backspace key, which is right next to Del key. Where the Del key really needs to be improved is in the text fields of the Properties browser.

Kim

Edited by Bertrand Kim