Not sure if this is a bug or a weird new feature. Please help

SSIMMONS

I thought I was the only one driven nuts by that! I right click the tribal and 'Hide' if it gets too awkward. I'll try Cary's work around next time.

I hope IC changes that visual so you don't have to do those extra clicks. I feel they're trying to provide a whole lot of options to suit everyone's demands, but it's ended up getting very crowded in that spot.

image.png.50f292748784695afe613c6db5e7fa64.png

Edited by HDEAR

Yeah, that is what I have been doing. Click and release then click drag, but it's just an extra click every time and I am doing this about 700 times a day (literally) on my current task. I have never had this issue before so I don't know why it is happening now. 

-Spencer

22 hours ago, Cary OConnor said:

It's hitting on the dimension value (which acts as the active handle). If you click and release on the other handle, it will change the focus (or hit enter to toggle the handle if you have that enabled). 

Ohhh, I see what you mean. Why is that value even able to be interacted with? It seems like you should be able to just click through it to grab the handle. Is this a setting I can change? Thanks.

-Spencer

Edited by SSIMMONS
Corrected sentence

• 3 months later...

Me never use resizing sizebox by dragging the dimension value. <<It can not resize the origin point of the sizebox

Plz make an option to turn of that

It is very annoying...:unsure:

We have a beautiful handle to resize, please allow I to choose a large handle icon, such as the option to change the size of Triball :D

00000964_p.thumb.jpg.a62d458cf8d29b8c88def773f43c75e2.jpg