Ironcad Compose "trial" expired

WPONG

I'm trying out IC Compose with a view to rolling it out to a teammate for collaboration.  I'm getting this when I try to run IC Compose (below).  (I've come across this before when I felt like checking out IC Compose, but it wasn't a real need at the time so I just moved on.)  

I thought IC Compose was included with a full install of IronCAD.   Do I need to "register" and activate my IC Compose?

--Will 

image.png.b655d474fa0f42390ceff5946947336a.png

Got it, so .stp files are the issue.

Step file fit-check was one of the main reasons I wanted to roll this out to a colleague, so he could review my native IC files and pull in vendor-supplied .stp files (lingua franca for electronic discretes) and boards he's designed (output from KiCAD).  I see the trans can be purchased at resellers.  Will weigh.  

Thanks.

Nice job Tom. A couple of points that from a users perspective I think is important to be aware of:

1. DXF Import only works for faceted DXFs. It won't work with solid models (DXFs that contain ACIS solids). Therefore, the DXF import capability is quite limited in its real world usefulness. So I think that this capability should be clarified with "(faceted geometry only)".

2. IFC Import. This only imports the geometry within the IFC file, and not any of the BIM data. So I think that this capability should be clarified with "(geometry only)".

These comments are applicable to IRONCAD's own TRANS information also.

Malcolm