Browser Icon types...

WPONG

I'm unclear on the icon-types in the scene browser.  I'm guessing there is a 'key' somewhere (please advise.  I did a help search on browser , icon types, etc -- apologies again if I missed).  Specifically, I saved a part as external, and noted the absence of the familiar chain-link modifier, and instead saw a teal-ish square modifier... then I noted that the teal-ish modifier showed up on other part icons as well that weren't external links.  Can someone spool me up (or again direct me to appropriate resource) for the different modifier meanings? 

Here's a pic of my browser, and thoughts on the icons

1.  The teal-ish box @ bottom left of icon -- appears on both a unmodified Brep import (part #1) and a external part modified Brep (part #4)
2. The unmodified icon -- this is a local modified Brep import part as well
3.  The teal-ish arrow @ bottom left of icon -- this is a nonlinked part
4.  The chainl-link icon @ bottom right of icon -- this means externally linked file, I think(thought)

Thoughts or a reference key would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much

--Will

image.png.649d61fdc8d8537a070f791d1bc882cd.png

Hi Will,

When there are multiple instances of an externally linked Part or Assembly, the Scene Browser icon is incorrect. It should show the "chain link" symbol, but shows the same icon as for internal links - Incident ID#: 107576

ICS_ExtLinkIcon_MultipleInstances.png.e23f812f103836d73db6a68dfdc355aa.png

There's also an old ER to show this information more clear in the Scene Browser, just as the PROActiveManager of IronCAD Mechanical already does - Incident ID#: 102639

ICS_ExtLinkIcon-ER.png.bbc6b9185ad874e7e92b0c4a953e55c0.png