2019 Bold

cborer

Hi IronCad

Yes you are right! ….over the years my eyes became worse.

Thanks for care to me, but is the "bold" overall the solution?

Triball, parts and so on….

I think it is so ugly!

Please switch it back.

I always loved the scene appearance of Iron Cad cause it looks so good, in opposite to most others.

Now it looks like other Cads.

The bold Triball looks so clumsy and crude.

Can we switch “bold” out somewhere?

Yes with part we can, please keep it as Default without bold.....otherways I have to Switch it everytime.

Thanks

Edited by cborer

Personally i love the new look, especially on the triball an the new sketch look. I hope that the next update will include some updates to the intellishape input fields. They look oldfasion and the white background is to big. It is hard to see the geometry under the input field. Make it more transparent like the sketch input fields. The same goes to the input fields for the triball.

• 3 weeks later...
To add the ability to change the TriBall thickness, please unzip and copy the attached DLL files to C:\Program Files\IronCAD\2019\bin

Then in IronCAD 2019 you can turn on the TriBall, right-click and select TriBall Style, Original.

48523[/snapback]

Kev

I see this is called "Hotfixes" does it address anything else?

t

so I change it to old style and it works. I go to different part and it is back to the new (bold) style. I change it and it is good. Is there a universal tribal setting I am missing? I am working on a legacy file BTW.

Thanks

B-

My suggestion, on a blank scene RMB rendering>scene properties>edge display options>untick show bold edges>ok. Now save the scene as a scene template. This will ask you to save it on a different folder. Close IC2019, copy the customize save template>paste it to your Programs>IronCAD>2019>AppData>en-us>Template>Scene>Metric or English> click continue when asked for administration rights. Next time you open IC2019 go to Menu>Fine>New>look for the customize scene template file>set it as default. This will solve it for the edges for parts. Option for triball size can be change remains, however to change the bold option for the triball - you must apply the DLL fix.

Honestly I like to to have edge option (untick bold edges) this way while the triball is on bold. This differentiates it visually when working with assemblies.

regards

Yep Carlo that the one. Is set by default on all you scene template on your end with dll fix?

I had to created a whole set of scene templates done beforehand with steps on my previous post.

regards.

Edited by jolizon590016

Personally having a lot of trouble the white dimension boxes, they are always in my way of grabbing a handle.

I just feel there too much stuff hovering on intellishape, its gotten cluttered for me. I think I mentioned this before.

Only if there was a way to have all this stuff hovering in a "shadow-box" somewhere on the perimeter of the shape?

Yep Carlo that the one. Is set by default on all you scene template on your end with dll fix?

I had to created a whole set of scene templates done beforehand with steps on my previous post.

regards.

48700[/snapback]

Yes thanks for the way....it was a bit too complicate to me.

As I am very careful with doing something in the system. blush.gif

You can put the contents of this zipped modified folder on the scene template or somewhere else.

Mod2019_Scene_metric_templates.zip

I have designated the template names with M_ prefix to avoid overriding the originals.

regards joseph

• 2 weeks later...
Personally having a lot of trouble the white dimension boxes, they are always in my way of grabbing a handle.

I just feel there too much stuff hovering on intellishape, its gotten cluttered for me. I think I mentioned this before.

Only if there was a way to have all this stuff hovering in a "shadow-box" somewhere on the perimeter of the shape?

48703[/snapback]

+1

it became hard to get the handles.

Edited by cborer