Ironcad 2012 pu1

bbuche

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They found some defects in the CAXA Draft portion of the software so that is what is holding this up.  We are working to release as soon as possible.

33682[/snapback]

If CAXA Draft portion is holding the release, then it would be better to release as it is especially for users who don't use CAXA Draft. smile.gif

(Still lots of people don't use CAXA Draft because of lack of features and instability even though it is really nice with its AutoCAD like U/I.) mad.gif

JH

Couldn't you release PU1 and provide the CAXA update with a hotfix or PU2 later on? We really don't care about draft here (except when we go to the pub).

Kevin,

I installed PU 1. It still won't let me run OpenGL2 or Direct X, BUT the OpenGL display is much improved and the performance is back to where it was before the problems started. There is no more bad jaggies or notchy rotation. Of course I still hope you can give me a full fix to use OpenGL2, but this takes a lot of the pain away, and hopefully this info might help you narrow down the source of the problem.

Scott