problem

Doug Gower

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

I opened an assembly and noticed a part sub-assembly in the wrong place.

When I go to move it in place with the triball nothing happens.

I can see a dimension change on the tribal but I can't move the part whatever I do. Also tried... regenerate, recreate, and restarted.

thanks,

Doug

Not out of place when open. But I have hidden assemblies and then when I "SHOW ALL" a large assembly was flipped over and out of location.

I close file (Not save) and then when I reopen the file the parts are in correct location.

Dallas

I tried to get the file that caused the problem to do it again and could not.

The file die it to me several times in past but not now.

It is a large file so I did not attach it.

I do have another problem with the parts in that file. When I highlight a threaded hole, right click and select "add-on-properties..." the pop up for holes does not come up.

I am attaching one of the parts. I have the same problem with several parts in that same sene.

I attached one of the simple parts, I can not get to the properties on any of the holes, thru w/counter bore or the threaded holes.

Dallas

It makes no difference if run as administrator. (Vista64,V11,PU1,HF1 all installed)

I opening the same file on My laptop (V11 XP,32,PU1,HF1 installed) and it worked OK

It was slow to open the dialog box the firs time but it worked fast the second and third time I tried to add properties.

Dallas

Cary

I had Bata 1 on and was checking thins out, It did effect V11 some. It did things like destroy my file of saved Custom Holes form the Add-on-properties menu.

There were other small deferences in V11 but could not be sure that it had anything to do with bata 1 running or not so did not say anything.

I downloaded Bata 2 twice and could not get it to run. "No license".

I decided to stop participating in the bata testing because I do not have the time it takes to download un-compress and then it not work.

The big problem is the compression method ".rar." the only thing program I could find is a pain in the ass to use because it keeps trying to add stuff and change me to Yahoo. So I just stopped.

I like participating in the bata but the aggravation of getting it up and running takes me away for production.

I will just have to wait till the finished version comes out and hope that enough other people have the "stick-to-it" to find all the flaws.

If it were easier to download and uncompress and it ran without a fight I would be happy to see if I could find things to make things work better. I have been a fan of this software since it came in a box from circuit city for $259.00 and was called tri-spectives 3D.

Dallas

never checked which format bata 3 was.

continuing problems wit Add-on-properties.

Creating parts today (all new) and my tools/ custom holes quit working.

I am attaching some pics of the some error messages.

It was working Fine then after saving a couple custom holes it quit working.

TP1.jpg comes up when I drop a hole on part

TP_continue.jpg is what happens when I tell it to continue

TP_continue_2.jpg is after I try and add any information.

I restarted IC, no good,

Tried in new scene new block, tried to had hole, no good.

Restarted computer, no good.

Dallas

I do have another problem with the parts in that file. When I highlight a threaded hole, right click and select "add-on-properties..." the pop up for holes does not come up.

I am attaching one of the parts. I have the same problem with several parts in that same sene.

I attached one of the simple parts, I can not get to the properties on any of the holes, thru w/counter bore or the threaded holes.

Dallas

25551[/snapback]

I'm having the same problem...I have to replace holes for now because the properties won't come up.

Sent files to IronCAD... Using v11 x64 /PU1 & HF1, Win 7 x64, Mac Pro, Boot Camp.

- Doug

To repair V11 correctly, you need to uninstall it all and then install V11, PU1 and HF1 (repair will not work).

I will try to post another beta next week that should resolve this hopefully.

Cary

25643[/snapback]

Cary,

Do you think repair would fix this or should I wait till you post another beta?

and then for Windows 7 that would mean to install V11 (Vista version) and then install the PU1 HF1 installation package.

Just want to make sure... there's also the separate files for PU1 and HF1 various Windows OS listed in the downloads.

Thanks,

Doug