Ironpro

Guest rzito

Hi

Will ironpro be available in x64 vista?

Whats happened to the ironpro catalog that was included in IC, it had a couple of neat features like adding a thread to a boss or cylinder.

Thanks

The IronPro data is on the Partner CD. You need to install it from the partner CD.

Once installed, it will run with full capabilities for a trial period. After the trial period, it will drop to the base module (which should be like the old capabilities shipped in V9). This means that some of the more advance tools will not be available after the trial but the main common tools will continue to work.

Like Kevin stated, 64-bit is not yet available. We will forward the request to the partner.

Thanks

Cary

• 1 month later...

IronPRO XT works on Vista 32, but you need to run IronCAD as an Administrator once or twice to get things initiated. Sometimes also reboot your machine after running IronCAD as an admin.

Is there any setting somewhere that you can do as a user to always run IronCAD as an admin? We've seen problems with using the 2D drawing and also other strange issues that happen if you haven't run IronCAD at least once as an admin.

Guest EricFoy
...but you need to run IronCAD as an Administrator once or twice to get things initiated.
Dude: I AM the administrator. I own this cotton-pickin' machine. What is this...?

Okay, just had to vent on Vista for a moment...

Actually, I really like Vista, as it is clearly superior to XP in several significant ways (networking immediately comes to mind...)

Looking forward to Windows 7. I suspect it will be kool.

Edited by EricFoy