Rendering Contest For Ironcad Splash Screen

Dear IronCAD Community Members

Dear IronCAD Community Members,

IronCAD is looking for creative minds to help create new IRONCAD startup splash screen images for the IRONCAD 11 release. We are looking to find the top 4 images that can be used in the IRONCAD 11 release. If you are one of the 4 winners, you will receive a $100 Amazon gift card! In addition to the gift card, your image is presented in the IRONCAD startup which is visible to all users worldwide. Winning images can also contain the tag "Courtesy of "Your Company", which can help market your company through the IRONCAD network of users. See the details below for contest rules.

Good Luck and Thanks for Participating!

IronCAD Marketing

Contest Details:

The following details outline the rules for the IRONCAD Splash Screen Image Contest.

• Submissions must be complete by September 19th, 2008.
  • Winners will selected by IronCAD,LLC and will be announced by October 30th, 2008.
  • All images must be completed using IRONCAD. Some touch-ups can be applied in editing software like Photoshop.
  • Submissions can be posted in this community thread, or can be emailed to support@ironcad.com with the subject "IRONCAD Splash Screen Image Contest"
  • All submissions must be approved by your company to be used in this marketing activity as part of the IRONCAD startup screen.
  • Submissions must fit the following size requirements:
    • Minimum image size: 1035px x 518px at 96DPI.
    • A sample Illustrator CS3 Splash Screen Example is supplied to help design and layout of your image.
    • Submissions must have a background and image that fit the size requirements. It will be laid out on the splash screen sample when complete.
    • Submissions can be the raw image or can be placed in the Illustrator layout.
  • IronCAD may request the rendering file in order to tweak details of the final rendering under a full NDA.

* Disclaimer: Certified IronCAD Resellers, IronCAD, LLC employees, and their families are not eligible for the prize. It is not guaranteed that 4 winners will be selected.

StartupSplash.zip

• 1 month later...
Eric,

You forgot TRanny, Oil Tank entire divetrain, battery (forget that, this will be magneto)

Anyway shifted directions, heres the latest incarnation.

Tom

No, I didn't forget... No. 4 covered all those items... wink.gif

Guest svangeldern

SPY PHOTO!

Irondudes...You better make sure Tom's rendering is generated in Ironcad.

This photo was taken as he was rushing to finish his model before the deadline!

Steve

post-209-1222436808_thumb.jpg

SPY PHOTO!

Irondudes...You better make sure Tom's rendering is generated in Ironcad.

This photo was taken as he was rushing to finish his model before the deadline!

Steve

tom_ice.jpg

22263[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Steve, thats great, however you need a new photo of me, I'm more bald and whats left is turning gray. Maybe I can use IronCAD to model a hairpiece biggrin.gif

Anyway, I rushing, I didn;t even get to paint the tanks and air dam yet ( below) tongue.gif

mc5.JPG

Guest EricFoy

Okay...

I wanna know how Tom's getting that shadow/reflection plane in there. Is he working with some kind of v11 beta or something?

If so, UNFAIR! wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Eric,

I will let the Carys surprise be. However I am on to my next design. The first which you'll see as a flash is based on using alot of stock harley parts. My new design is focused on more custom parts.

Below is sneak peak of prelim design for new design.

The model name for this is will be "Cracker". ( No, its not what you think, I have my reasons biggrin.gif )

MagnaCycle_Cracker.JPG

Another take on the cracker

cracker2.JPG

Edited by tlehnhaeuser

I think there are off the shelf items I can use since it basically mimics the harley softail, however becuase of my custom frame, I will have to creat a custom one.

Yeah I like the flat top too, sometimes getting back to basics is what its about. Maybe Wall street can learn from that ;-)

tom

sweet!

My eye is looking for a tight-fitting rear fender cantilevered off the swingarm.  Something that just hugs that beautiful fat shoe back there.

22783[/snapback]

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Love that Avatar laugh.gif

Oh...yeah... rear fender, I hear ya but theres something to be said to have your back hit with a nice warm rooster tail on rainy days biggrin.gif