We re-installed the system again in clean from the OS, but we

got the same result.

Is there any idea to find out the cause of error message and how

to solve.

Best Regards,

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=46

post-299-52-6245.jpg_thumb

Interesting.

That error occurs when IronCAD is unable to write to the user profile. This is most common when security policies have been implemented and/or local permissions have been restricted. By the image it appears you are logged in as the local Administrator. The local administrator should be able to do anything so, now the troubleshooting begins. smile.gif

The first thing to do is to insure you actually have a default setup. You reinstalled the OS but did you tweak any of the permissions, or install the box back onto a domain? Since you're willing to reinstall your OS certainly the best way to figure out the problem is to just install the OS and do nothing to it. Do not join a domain or existing workgroup and do not change anything like permissions, groups, policies, etc. If you have done this then I would begin to suspect something unique to the language version of your operating system.

Unfortunately this week almost everyone in the office is on vacation including the developer I would speak with regarding a potential localization problem. If you have in fact reinstalled and attempted a very plain/default OS with IronCAD and it still doesn't work then we'll have to wait until next week before I can gather any ideas from development.

Hmm

1. Korean Settings? Are you using a korean version of the OS or something else? Is anyone else running a Korean OS and experiencing these same problems?

2. Can you manually create a simple text file in that folder? (c:\winnt\profiles\administrator\application data\ironcad\ironcad\customization)

3. fcarnley: Win98SE : We actually fixed a bug for this in the English version of Win98SE in 5.0. Are you running 5.0? What localization version of the OS are you running? (What language) Perhaps the bug that was 98SE/English specific is present as a variation in another language.

I'm writing for JHKIM for this topic.

Yes, the system shows the error has the Korean Windows NT

with Service Pack 6.

And the other system of Korean Windows NT has the same trouble.

As per your instruction, I tried to creat a simple text file into the folder of

c:\winnt\profiles\administrator\application data\ironcad\ironcad\customization

But unfortunately, there is no folder named "customization" under ironcad

folder.

Is there anything wrong??

Maybe I have to clean install from the OS again??