IC 2024 Product Update 1 - 2D drawing catalogs

I updated to the newest product update yesterday and noticed that all of my groups that are either in templates or in catalogs all now have a lock symbol on them. It won't let me double click into the group to edit and I have to ungroup, edit, regroup. The new group is also locked. I can't find an option to turn this off and the "prevent selection below assembly" is not selected in the properties. Not sure if a bug or a feature. 

image.png.af837e195bdf70afd5e806db4e0850e7.png

image.png.a81ac0c06875b0185add20946ac6b29e.png

I created a Group of Page Text and Sheet Curve on a new ICD created using 2023.  Save the ICD.  Opened the ICD using v2024PU1.  No Lock on the Group.

Please proviide an ICD or catalog where this ocurs.

23 minutes ago, Bill C said:

I created a Group of Page Text and Sheet Curve on a new ICD created using 2023.  Save the ICD.  Opened the ICD using v2024PU1.  No Lock on the Group.

Please proviide an ICD or catalog where this ocurs.

Blank ICD created from template with text and groups created in 2024 PU1 attached.

ICD_withGroups.icd

Create a new group from a line and a text block, it will be locked as well. I don't think the catalog and catalog items has anything to do with this issue.

image.png.d0c3ec64c23ea7cd76d469c84d88b292.png

It's related to the Anchor Point and the new Lock function (in the 3D Scene), which seems to be connected in some way to the Group anchor.

8 hours ago, Jonas@Solidmakarna said:

Create a new group from a line and a text block, it will be locked as well. I don't think the catalog and catalog items has anything to do with this issue.

image.png.d0c3ec64c23ea7cd76d469c84d88b292.png

It's related to the Anchor Point and the new Lock function (in the 3D Scene), which seems to be connected in some way to the Group anchor.

Yea, the ICD file in my comment a few above is just a group created from a single text box, not even with any other items and it does the same. I only noticed it initially when trying to bring the groups out of a catalog which prompted the initial post.

I'm working with support now to try to narrow the problem down. I think I'm having a lot of issues that others aren't so we're going scorched earth on it currently.