Aligning Parts

Ok guys, so I've made next to no progress in learning to align parts. I can follow the video instructions step-for-step until I'm the one driving. Then I either miss a tiny significant step or mess up the whole thing. Do you have suggestions on basic beginner how-to clips? Is there a trick to making it work? I have someone with IronCAD who has been helping me get started but I'm looking for something extra that will click for me. I've had years of other 3D program experience (CATIA & Inventor) but never heard of IronCAD until last month. I'm told that IC doesn't work like the others. So that's fun. Thanks for your help!

Hi Tambolina!

If you can spend some time with the basic training videos on the IronCAD Academy (from top to bottom or any of the videos that suits your thoughts), you will be an IRONCAD champ before you know it!

This is the intro and the rest of the videos are listed on the left side, just pick and choose!

https://ironcad.academy/tutorial/introduction-to-the-basic-training-course

I would be happy to make some clips for you if you ever have specific questions or maybe think there may be an easier way of doing something, but need to know how.

-Spencer