Changing Sheet Size in the ICD

Hey Kevin, will using the template check box in the layers menu allow for objects and items to be used on every page of the drawing file?  For instance a company logo. I had to go and change how our logo was added to the sheet so it would export cleanly but I had to copy and paste this onto each sheet in a drawing with 25 pages.  Would having it on a template layer with the template button checked make it so replacing it once would replace it on all sheets?

18 minutes ago, IronKevin said:

If it was saved in the template I would say yes.

Thanks Kevin, I'll give that a try on my next drawing and report back. We've been working with basically the same template for years and I've made some changes to make it auto fill different properties but most things have just been left alone, that being one of them.

34 minutes ago, IronKevin said:

If it was saved in the template I would say yes.

So far as I can tell, unless I'm doing something wrong, using the template check mark in the layers pallet doesn't affect each sheet individually. I made sure the items were on the template layer and that check mark was selected and then saved the drawing as a template.  Created a new drawing from the template and tried different methods for new pages: Right clicked on the sheet name and copied to the end and inserted a new page from the template file. When editing an element on the template layer, it does not carry over between sheets. I also edited an item and then added a new sheet from the template and it still brought in the original instead of linking to the one already there. Copying the sheet brings everything with it but changing an element on one sheet doesn't affect any others. 

Any suggestions to make that work that I may be doing incorrectly?