IC 24 crashes when opening catalogs

I am deciding on whether or not to upgrade IC 2024 so I downloaded that version and installed it. Once installed I copied all of my catalogs to the location where IC 2024 catalogs are kept. Upon launching IC and opening an existing scene (.ics). I clicked on the "more catalogs" button and it only showed some of the catalogs. So I next clicked on open and highlighted all of the catalogs and hit enter. The result was that it only opened some of the catalogs. My solution was to try and open a smaller number of catalogs at a time. It seemed to be working until I opened the last few catalogues. When I hit the enter/ok button IC closed up. I relaunched and tried again using a new scene but got the same result and IC closed. I was wondering if there is a limit to how many catalogs can be open. Can't tell what exactly is causing this behavior. Anyone else having this problem? All info appreciated.

Hello Kevin:

Just an update on my problem. I launched IC2024 to a new scene. I un-hid the catalog window, pressed on the "more catalogs" button I was surprised that all of my catalogs were shown. I next selected one of the catalogs and IC closed with no warning or messages as soon as I clicked on my choice. Don't know if that info will help or not.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing in IC 2023 too.
Unable to change catalogue

This is the message of the event:.

Name of the application that generated the error: IRONCAD.exe, version: 25.0.15.18734, timestamp: 0x6596cf2f
Name of the module that generated the error: mfc140u.dll, version: 14.38.33135.0, timestamp: 0x232a4ef8
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Error offset 0x00000000001da3c0
Process ID that generated the error: 0x0x2E54
Launch time of the application that generated the error: 0x0x1DA8EFE1BF83730
Path to the application that generated the error: C:\Program Files\IronCAD\2023\bin\IRONCAD.exe
Path to the module that generated the error: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfc140u.dll
Report ID: a70ff393-f1de-4b40-9031-af2295470f07
Full package name that generated the error:
Application ID for the package that generated the error:

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
I tried doing SFC /scannow, reinstalled the C++ libraries.
Nothing worked.