Does IronCAD have the error report?

Bertrand Kim

Hi all,

I've never seen it popped up before, usually when a programme crashes. 

For me, a big annoyance with IronCAD is unexpected crashes and not shutting down when it loads a lot of memory. I've been waiting for over 2 hours with about 50GB loaded and not seeing much progress in the task manager.

Kim

Hi Kim,

When I am working with large files, I also encounter long loading and crash. What I've done is set my Options>Performance>Rendering> un-tick both : Use Cached Graphical Display Data and Use Visual Load when Opening Files. This settings eliminates errors/crashes on my end most of the time. Others may have a workaround on this though.

regards

On 7/16/2023 at 4:28 AM, IronKevin said:

You might find dump reports here:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Temp\ic_dbg

Thanks Kevin.

On 7/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, jolizon590016 said:

Hi Kim,

When I am working with large files, I also encounter long loading and crash. What I've done is set my Options>Performance>Rendering> un-tick both : Use Cached Graphical Display Data and Use Visual Load when Opening Files. This settings eliminates errors/crashes on my end most of the time. Others may have a workaround on this though.

regards

Thanks, I probably always kept those two options on. Visual load option "was" very useful always :unsure:

Kim

There is also the Statistic's Report.  Click on a part , Tools , Inpection sub menu (on the ribbon) , and click Statistics.  This will produce a report on any problems with a part, that might be leading to a crash.

• Thanks 1