Structured frame - How can I edit density of blcok?

Bertrand Kim

Hi folks,

I made Structured bench frame, but I couldn't find any way to edit material of referece Block. It is weird because IronCAD saying this bench's weight is 27 tons.

image.thumb.png.06652c1e2e19ed78ce9826b9ae0c9721.png

Kim

Edited by Bertrand Kim

Hi Kim,

The attached video demonstrates what Kevin is referring to regarding "Hidden Bodies" and the need to "Delete" them (at the end of the Feature Structure).

Currently all "Bodies" (Frame Members) within a Structured Part adopt the Material Properties of the Parent Part. This isn't ideal, as it limits how this tool can be used. I have previously requested (tickets 12118, 12119, 12120, 12672) that Users have the ability to customize the Material Properties of "Bodies" (Frame Members) within Structured Parts. Hopefully these requests (and other associated enhancements) will be implemented sooner rather than later.

Malcolm

IRONCAD 2023 Beta - Structured Frame - Members - Customized Material Properties.png

IRONCAD 2023 Beta - Structured Frame - Custom Dialog Box - Material Properties.png

• Thanks 1

Hi Kevin and Malcolm,

Thank you so much. It's perfect. I succeeded in losing weight! :D

image.thumb.png.6815f9f94956b9e298d2ad8755801cb8.png

Havae a nice weekend

Kim

Edited by Bertrand Kim