Auto copy/link using distance from point to point ?!

arfa

Hello Ironcad Community,

can I copy/link or linear pattern part using the triball function by giving point to point distance or other related methods without caring about the distance from features to features as long as I can give how many parts I want in that distance?

evenlyspacedotherpartusingtriball.thumb.png.1ac766fd35445ed6a45a6decf95592f7.png

I mean, can I make it like an edge pattern that has evenly spaced by just entering how many copies we want? But if we use the edge pattern, we can't choose different feature parts, right?

evenlyspaced.thumb.png.5ef0011febf12641ba5f606db7e8dd6a.png

*the picture above I use edge pattern , count=10 , offset start and end = 15

This question was asked by my prospective, forgive me if my English is not satisfactory because I use google translate, hehe thank you...

Hi Arfa, you can use parameter

SAMPLE.ics

4 hours ago, arfa said:

and another question asked by my prospective, is ironcad able to make simulation the movement of the machine as in the video I inserted below by using the smartmotion function?

You can create the same animation. But I'm not sure IC could make camera movement

Kim

19 hours ago, Bertrand Kim said:

Hi Arfa, you can use parameter

SAMPLE.ics 148 kB · 4 downloads

You can create the same animation. But I'm not sure IC could make camera movement

Kim

I really appreciate it, thank you so much Kim !

and another thing, can the animation be made using smart motion available in ironcad or a third party application/catalog ?

Edited by arfa
improvement