Right Mouse Button - not activating certain IRONCAD Features?

James McEwen

Hello, I need help to solve why my Right Mouse Button is not activating certain features in IronCAD.... here is an example:

The team at MagnaCAD recently put up a video showing tips on how to create parameter settings, starting at the intellishape feature level.... which requires Right clicking on the Intellishape handle to bring up the menu to create a parameter....   frustratingly, my Right button does not bring up this menu....  Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.   BTW, the right mouse button does work when you pull on the handle.... so I'm confused?

image.png.a618002de7a628e46029f0f9bdfcde3b.png

That is weird, right click on the handle should be pop up context menu including create parameter

Yes, thanks Kim,  I'm also expecting the context menu to pop up... but it doesn't.  I noticed on one of the keyboard shortcuts cheat sheets for Ironcad, the "S" key should popup a Contextual menu, in mycase it also doesn't....  Do you know if there is a setting, I need to select to make this happen?