** Resolved ** Mitre on bend not showing, don't know how it got there

HDEAR

Hi all,

Well this is weird indeed. I was re-modelling a sheet metal part from a unit I had designed 2018.

I needed to add some fixing holes to a bend, and as a result need to extend that bend from 26mm to 32 mm.

When examining that bend it has a 45degree mitre cut on it but that cut ( corner relief or cut extrude ) doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the scene tree. If I make the bend 32 mm, the mitre cut angle is wrong ( it needs to be 45 degrees )

I can fix this  with an extrude cut ( messy ) but I can't for the life of me figure out how that 45 degree mitre got there on the bend in the first place.

Harley

image.thumb.png.f99e64985eea2db1bf40217d41e130d1.png

NOCMRO left side panel.ics

Edited by HDEAR

Thanks for the quick response Kevin,

I actually need to get the mitre back as well. Your fix is helpful, but I need to redo the 2.1mm corner reliefs and then add either a corner break of extrusion cut. Which doesn't take all that long I must admit.

I was actually more curious as to how the original 45 degree mitre got there in the first place seeing it does not appear in the scene tree at all. It's almost like it is a 'ghost' feature :ph34r:

Harley

image.thumb.png.373312c0ce56e9ee70573bf5222e1366.png

Edited by HDEAR

• HDEAR changed the title to ** Resolved ** Mitre on bend not showing, don't know how it got there