Drawing dimension update

WPONG

Finally doing some drawings in 2022.  a couple issues.

1.  Circular feature dimensions not updating:

I've seen this a few times now, (hammering, don't have time to recreate and isolate too much but hopefully the below is substantial).  when i create a new dimension for two circular features doing the following

1. Shift-click (circular feature)
2. Shift-click (2nd circular feature)
3.  Finish the dimension
4.  Edit properties of the dimension, change to Maximum / Maximum to get the dimension from outside tangent to outside tangent
... Then the value displayed is still the old center-to-center dimension,
5. Edit properties of the dimension, change precision
... *Then* the dimension updates to the correct value 
I've attached a couple screenshots.  (sorry they are mess -- it's been a re-attachement-fest with a modified part where linear dimensions have turned into angular,  etc). One is right #4 (red dim "2.13"), then one is right after #5 (black dim "2.795").

Very unnerving.  makes me wonder if other dimensions are actually updating...

2.  Difficulty picking features for dimensions

This is more qualitative and some things  have changed (now I'm on a larger monitor):  however It seems more difficult to pick features for dimensioning.  some of what I've been doing
a. Trying to pick breakpoints on circular features (not sure of the official term, but places where circular features are actually broken into 2 semi-circles) -- the 'point' is very difficult to find -- I've been tweaking the annotation attachment window (default was 3). I sometimes have to hold my cursor off to the side of the desired feature to get the point to light up...
b. Trying to pick silhouette edges (niggling voice says that there is a setting for this, and maybe in my upgrade I've lost that -- feel free to remind / guide me here)

Thanks again,
--Will 

after step5.png

after step4.png

1. Re. arc dims:  thanks.  Good to hear

2. Re. picking: 
2a. This may have improved with a PC reboot and restart of IC.  (perhaps a restart of IC is necesssary for the mouse-aperture changes to take effect?)
2b. There are two dialogues that seem to pertain to drawing mouse aperture.  Can you line me out on which does what?  pic's attached.

image.png.13fc039fea460e4c3614f4160e4dd4bc.png

image.png.7c60a489c1aa3a588def2fe68bbb7e10.png

Edited by WPONG