Since latest hotfix, Ironcad opening up individual events instead of extra scene in already open event.

HDEAR

Hi all, is anyone else experiencing this?

Prior to loading latest hotfix, if I click on an ICS file i file explorer and Ironcad was already open, the scene would open in the already opened Ironcad event, even if there were already some other scenes open in that event.

Now again, that would wouldn't happen, and clicking on ics files would open individual events. I would then go into the IronCad Pro tool and re-assign the directories and it would work for severeal months after that

image.thumb.png.e1c3e333d3e27f42c3b41a450273df3b.png

However, even this doesn't work and when clicking on ics files, it opens individual events.

Is there something else I need to set up to prevent that happening so it opens only in one already opened event?

Harley

Unfortunately " A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still" - this applies to our IT Head. My wife has it on her personal laptop and expounds the virtues of it daily to me :rolleyes:

Mine does it one way and my coworkers does it the other. We have the same .ucx file loaded and everything. Kind of annoying, but not a deal breaker by any means.

-Spencer