Customizing the Ribbon Bar

Hello:

I have tried using the "options" and "customization" commands but I can't find a method to modify the Ribbon Bar. I have an issue  that occurs some times when I select a part or shape. Many times after I selected the item I then want to launch the Tri-ball. I like the concept of clicking on the tri-ball icon next to the part but many times the icon gets stuck behind a handle when selecting a shape making it extremely difficult to select. Also, if I select more than one part the icon disappears. In both cases the solution is either using shortcut keys or selecting the tri-ball icon (very small) at the very top of the ribbon. Some of the tabs in the ribbon (like Assemble tab) have a large tri-ball icon available. I would like to modify the ribbon so that the tri-ball icon shows in all of the tabs. Does anyone know how to do this or if it is possible at all.

Thanks and regards.

See video and repeat for other tabs. I bound mine to my mouse so I don't have to go through all that, but some people prefer that method. Done right is better than done fast for sure. This should give you what you are after. Remember that hitting the key "S" will also bring up that wheel or whatever they call it. I don't use that, but it is also a quick option.

-Spencer