Resize a sheet in a drawing

MarWos

2 hours ago, MarWos said:

How can I change the size of the sheet with the frame to a different size? Below in the photo, how I changed the size of the sheet from A4 to A3, the frame did not fit the size of the sheet as you can see?

Plik.jpg

Here you go,

-Spencer

By the process you are using, the frame will not change because the frame is just a collection of sketch lines on the sheet template.  If you want to use the default A1 frame, then you will need to load in the A1 template (or a custom A1 template if you have made one).  When you right click and change the sheet via the Sheet Setup menu, all it does (as far as I am aware) is change the real estate of the paper space, so to speak.  To change the frame, you need to load in that specific template with the frame already built.   This is simple enough, though.  I've attached a quick video I made in which I had several views on a default A4 sheet template.

Step 1:  Open the A4 drawing with views you have already worked on.

Step 2: Open a New Sheet - choose the appropriate template/sheet that you want (A1, in this case).

Step 3: Select the views you want to copy over.

Step 4: "Ctrl + C" to copy the views.

Step 5: Move into the A1 sheet you created.

Step 6: "Ctrl + V" to paste the copied views.

Hopefully that solves it for you.

- Sam