Are the icons in the ribbon bar available somewhere?

Lykle

Are the icons in the ribbon bars available as images or .ico files anywhere? I dug around in the folder structure but can't find anything.

I am intending to use Touch Portal to make a custom controller page for my most used command in IronCad and would like to use the correct images for the functions. 

Of course it is possible to do a screen capture and extract all the images one by one, but that is a lot of work, if the files are already available.

Thanks.

HI,

These are build into the software. We have SVG versions of the icons, but they are built in many different files (and in long string compiled image - many in one line). I'm not sure it would be easy to get what you are after. Do you have a specific set you are looking for?

Good Morning,

I am not sure, but I do know that IronCAD Academy has them all for their learning source. I believe they use a web service called "webflow" based out of San Francisco to host and build their site and I think the images for the icons are stored on the services systems. They are saved as .svg files somewhere on there. A little rooting around and you could probably extract them from the site, but idk. I would see if they can help you out, but it may be a long shot since they might be fairly busy people, Good Luck.

EDIT: I took a second to figure it out, video attached. There are probably more efficient ways, but im not a programmer haha

image.thumb.png.5e92fa673593692f4cc6ef68012308ba.png

Edited by SSIMMONS
Additional Information

OK, thanks all.

I think I will simply cut and paste images from the screen. No need to go bother people for something that I want to try out. 

At the moment I am just using text, but wanted to clean that up and make it look nicer. And keeping the icons the same as in IronCad would have made it more integrated.

Not to worry, this'll work as well, thanks again.

@Lykle I have them separated out of the string into individual files for each command (was needed when building the Academy). If you only need a few, then what the guys mentioned above is easy. If you need a big batch of them, just send me a message and I can send them through.

Thanks for the offer.

It is a work in progress, so for now I will grab an icon when I need it. No need for you to go and send all of them.
So far I only need 15 or so. But as I said, it is a work in progress. I think I will be adding functions as time goes by. That is the nice thing about Touch Portal, adding buttons and functions is easy. 

One of the things I want to try is to see if I can get it to select STL and the required settings automatically when I click on Export. Then I can build a separate button for exporting to Step as well. Ah well, so many dreams, so little time. 

This is what I have for now. I could not find a Save As or a Export Icon, so I used something else and modified it. 

I mainly use this when I am in Sketching mode, for now, but I expect I will be adding more functions to it once I get used to using it all the time.

On my tablet, the icons are very closely spaced and neat, not with these big gaps between them. The tablet sits just above my Spacemouse, with a 3X3 keyboard between the two. 
I cannot afford a SpaceNavigator, so am making my own.

image.thumb.png.e6195fce9f5d78f517e0f7f6aa94ee92.png