Ironcad Support

Guest Hein

Hi We are thinking of moving to Ironcad from Autodesk.

How is Ironcads support? As with autodesk has a good online community where one can easily get help from other users.

Hi Hein,

I'll let other users respond to your questions about the community. But IronCAD corporate support will monitor the community as well to help answer questions. Your local reseller will also be a valuable resource to assist in learning the product and helping you get up to speed in IronCAD's design process.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Cary

Hey Hein,

Let me start by saying that I am in no way affiliated with IronCAD and have been a user for about 3 years now. If you post a question on this forum, you will almost always get an answer or multiple answers of methods, comment, etc. within a couple hours (sometimes and often sooner). I have met some of the people who work for and with the company (including Cary) and they are very responsive and willing to help customers. I don't think you will have any problems with customer support if you go with IC. They certainly don't give the impression that they make a product and you have to live with it like a lot of other companies. Customers get real input and it is nice to see some of the creative ways people solve problems on here. Just the way I see things, Good Luck!

- Spencer

Hi,

I can only fully agree with the comments made here. 

Response here in the forums is very good, helpful and knowledgeable, limited only by time zones, but for me that works in my favour, ask a question in the evening and I'll have the answer in the morning.  Been a user for many years and would not go anywhere else.

Thank you very many guys I appreciate the responses, I feel much more assured to get the decision makers to change over to IC.

Hopefully you guys will be helping me in the coming months, I am full of questions.:D

Have a good day all.