CamBelt / Flex shapes

StigGB

I have a problem when drag and drop CamBelts onto my ICS file. What I should get is the + mark in the browser tree (picture 1) so I can adjust the small and big diameter.

I drop cambelt into my ICS but no + (plus) in my browser tree, cant adjust the big and small diameter.. frustrated..

Anyone who know something about this.. ?

UPDATE:

When I start a new ICS I can drag and drop a cambelt and adjust diameters without problem. Is it something wrong with my existing file ?

Cambelt1.jpg

Cambelt2.jpg

Edited by StigGB

It appears to me that you have "Prevent Selection Below Part" activated. This option prevents access to the Intellishapes below the Part level. If you are using "Large Assembly Mode" within Options, then this is probably toggled on. See the attached video and image.

Try right-clicking on the part in the Scene Browser and from the list deselect this option.

Malcolm

IRONCAD - Options - Assembly - Prevent election Below Part.PNG

//  YES YES.. Problem solved!  

' A shot in the dark I think but You Are Absolutely Correct - All my problem started around Large Assembly kicked in. I turned up the Large assembly Part number and deselect "Prevent Selection Below Part".

Thank you Malcolm  :-) 

UPDATE !  - Now problem solved!

When working in Large Assembly Mode you have to turn of 'Do not show feature in scene browser' in options to solve my problem with belt issues.  

Skjermbilde 2020-10-01 131300.jpg

Edited by StigGB