Can't change key values in Key Setup...

RobH2

From the 'SmartMotion Editor' I right click on a 'Length Move' and select 'Properties...' I hit the 'Path' tab and then set the 'Current Key:' to '2' and click 'Key Setup...' I want to reverse the direction of the motion by inputting a negative value. The default value is 100, I want to use 50. If I type in any number, positive or negative, it won't update. As soon as I click 'OK' it resets to 100. 

I realize I can just rotate the anchor 180° and get the direction going the way I need but I still can't modify the travel length value. Do I need to do something to unlock these parameters? FYI, none of the values will accept a new number. L, W and H are 100, 0, 0 by default and none of them can be modified. 

KeyParameters.png

Edited by RobH2

I'm kind of answering my own question. I may have exposed a bug because this is probably not working as intended but it will work if the following steps are taken. 

If you change the 'Key Parametrer:' in the L, W or H field, and then hit 'OK' the value will revert to the default value of '100. However, if you change the value in a field, say 'L' to '-50', and then hit the 'Enter' key, all of the fields will completely disappear and you'll just see a blank area with nothing in it. You can't see your new value nor any of the other values nor can you now modify any of the fields because they are completely gone. But, if you then hit 'OK' the box will close and if you come back in, you'll see your value and and can now change it again or change the others as you need. 

This is an inefficient and convoluted workflow for something that should be dead simple, but at least it works. I'm guessing it's a bug as I can't imagine any reason for designing it this way intentionally.