woodlab for technological furniture production CNC

dleczynski

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Brand new production system for furniture / fronts / unusual projects v2022. Soon we will insert info on CNC machining management, how it works now, but ...

Earlier this year, we set the goal of "AI" to be applied in design and production. The point here is that the designer selects the type of milling, hardware, material, and the CAM, depending on the further purpose (CNC machines, tools, material, etc.), performs the functions of securing the machine, determines the direction of milling, generates cutouts according to type so that it does not tear off the edges, but at the same time, when we change a given type of material or machine, for example, these cuts change to the outline of the mat, the direction of milling changes (counter-rotating / concurrent), the way of inputs, outputs, calculation of the chord, multi postprocessor that supports 5 machines simultaneously , milling strategies depending on the cutter material, automatic addition of beams and suction cups, 3-5 axis cutting, allowances, optimization of ISO drilling aggregates with support of SERON angle aggregates, laser operation, control of zones and tool departures to reduce travel times, etc. that is, everything that can be mathematically described and programmed / automated.

Feel free to contact me in Krakow
www.woodlab.com.pl

Our goal for the second part of the year is Is it possible to unify furniture production (integration of 3D projects with pro100, palletecad, topsolid into woodlab cad / cam) and introduce a single furniture production scheme? In the mechanical industry, most people communicate with the ISO DIN PN ANSI standards. In the furniture industry, each company has a different production style, and the goal is the same

v22.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOODLAB CAD / CAM + Drilling aggregate - X and Y axis drilling optimization -automatic rotation of the forms in the absence of drills in the Y axis -automatic form homing - drilling based on a barcode label - through and non through drilling strategies - laser support for measuring forms - fittings libraries as standard

Hi!

Could you record videos with more than 1080p?

I can't see well because I have blurred vision! :rolleyes:

Kim

Sad :(

The 720p video makes me feel like I'm in the 90s lol!

If that's a GPU issue, you can try it with a capture board like HD60s!

Kim

• 1 month later...

I once wrote that #IRONCAD is a mega platform for development for other industries ... More CAM modules - # WOODLAB on their way to customers. How can you save time preparing furniture production? An investment in good software. On the keys, configurations under @INFOTEC, Biesse, Felder Group, Polska Grupa CNC, #SCM, #VITAP, #Busellato. When designing furniture in 3D, we use CNC machining, thanks to which the generation of files for the machines is automatic.

PS. On website have new models 3D big pack!

fb.jpg