A special thank you for IC support

HDEAR

I would like to especially acknowledge the great job that IC's support team and their Channel Partners provide. Nothing is too trivial or beneath them to help when you need it. Even late into their Sunday evening doesn't deter these guys from helping you out when you are stuck with a problem.

To my mind, this makes using IronCad even more a pleasure.

Also, while I am at it, the willing help from those IC users who take time out of their busy schedule to show us tricks, tips and gladly give advice is also so much appreciated - people like my fellow Countryman, Malcolm Crowe for example.

This makes IronCad and its community quite special and I am glad I settled on this product in preference to all the other competitors in this 3D Cad market.

All the best for the Festive Season and years beyond.

And again, THANK YOU

Harley

P.S. ( yes I know - I was taught at school never to start a sentence with an 'And' but stuff it - why not )

• Like 5

Harley,

I just had to say you are spot on. The help from IC community members and staff has been exceptional from the beginning and has not faltered one bit. I think this forum has gone a long way in helping new users not be afraid to ask the more basic questions even when they feel they should already know the answer. In other words, the only way to learn is to ask (sometimes asking just saves a lot of time and effort). The response time from IC and community members has been fantastic and i can't wait to see new features in the future and the growth of this community. Happy upcoming new years everyone.

- Spencer

Edited by SSIMMONS
Additional Information
  • Like 2