Opposite effect on lengthening handles

HDEAR

Hi all,

I went to resize a pipe flashing sheet ( 1.6mm st st stock ) from 400 wide to 600 wide and found I got the opposite effects on the resizing handles as to what I normally get.

If I only had one of the two little red dots highlighted yellow, I got equal re-sizing ( and expected just one side only ). If I had both dots highlighted yellow ( mimicking CTRL/RMB ) then I got resizing in one direction, not two like I expected.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Harley

Opposite_effect_on_lengthening.mp4

I agree that the visual appearance isn't clear on the new Sizebox handle (resizing behavior) button. Opposite of what you get, kind of.

What you should keep your eyes on and always look for is the "active" handles which are yellow. Remember that you can still use the [Ctrl] key to select from all the handles. Those which are yellow are "active" and will change. Ignore everything else wink.gif

I've heard some comments that users do not want to see the new handle, because they are used to select with the [Ctrl] key. So, similar with the new "TriBall activator" icon, can you make it possible to control the appearance On/Off?

I agree that the visual appearance isn't clear on the new Sizebox handle (resizing behavior) button. Opposite of what you get, kind of.

What you should keep your eyes on and always look for is the "active" handles which are yellow. Remember that you can still use the [Ctrl] key to select from all the handles. Those which are yellow are "active" and will change. Ignore everything else  wink.gif

I've heard some comments that users do not want to see the new handle, because they are used to select with the [Ctrl] key. So, similar with the new "TriBall activator" icon, can you make it possible to control the appearance On/Off?

49742[/snapback]

Thanks Jonas,

My mistake really, I see that one must keep one's eye on the outer dots rather than the two adjacents.

Cheers

Harley