Setting default scene background in IC2019 PU1

HDEAR

I updated with Product Update 1. I normally use the nice 'CorpBlue.tif' background but first new scene loaded with grey.

I changed the background to 2D texture and selected CorpBlue which changed that particular scene. I saved the scene. I noted the Apply button was greyed out. The next new scene comes up grey again. AArrgghh!

How I reset the default back to CorpBlue so that shows up every scene?

Thanks

Edited by HDEAR

The easiest way is to click on the New command (not New Scene). It will load all the available templates. Pick the one you want and select Set as Default. That will make sure the New Scene will use the desired template.

If you want to create your own template. Save it to the local drive first. Then using Windows Explorer, copy it to the C:\Program Files\IronCAD\2019\AppData\en-us\Template\Scene\English folder (or Metric). Then follow the steps above to set it as the default.

Cary

• 4 years later...
On 4/12/2019 at 1:02 AM, HDEAR said:

I updated with Product Update 1. I normally use the nice 'CorpBlue.tif' background but first new scene loaded with grey.

I changed the background to 2D texture and selected CorpBlue which changed that particular scene. I saved the scene. I noted the Apply button was greyed out. The next new scene comes up grey again. AArrgghh!  g

How I reset the default back to CorpBlue so that shows up every scene?

Thanks

How can I reset the default scene background to CorpBlue in IC2019 PU1 so that it shows up for every new scene? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks. I know this is an old discussion but the answer to my question is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post,Thanks

Edited by Ayesha1