Hole table

SVAN GELDERN

The hole table itself does not have a style so setting defaults is a bit of a pain I agree. But the other things you mentioned seem to be resolved.

- The Metric callouts are correct and they mix with Imperial.

- You can use the Format table to adjust column widths and alignments.

- You can change the headers to be Diameter instead of Radius in the Table Properties.

- The n in your text should be a Diameter marker which seems to be resolved now.

Have you tired it out in 2016PU1? If you have issues, can you send the sample we can look at?

Cary

HoleTable.png

The hole table itself does not have a style so setting defaults is a bit of a pain I agree. But the other things you mentioned seem to be resolved.

- The Metric callouts are correct and they mix with Imperial.

- You can use the Format table to adjust column widths and alignments.

- You can change the headers to be Diameter instead of Radius in the Table Properties.

- The n in your text should be a Diameter marker which seems to be resolved now.

Have you tired it out in 2016PU1? If you have issues, can you send the sample we can look at?

Cary

HoleTable.png

43667[/snapback]

We should be able to set default column headers, not have to manually edit.

Why are all the little "-" in the picture you posted?

Why are the hole details in a different font and color then the other columns?

The text spacing between some data is missing and can not be manually corrected.

We think the hole table should have a style with customization including what is called out.

While on the subject, we also think we should be able to permanently "uncheck" the option to call out thread data transfer to an ID for screws and holes. When we forget to uncheck this option it creates a mess in our ICD which we have to spend considerable time to clean up.

Our drawings are our business card. Drawings are important to us.

Steve

Edited by SVAN GELDERN

• 1 year later...

Hi Steve,

You can control the default transferring of Thread information and more under the Sheet Setup (right click in the background). Then remember to save the changes to your template file.

I agree that tables in the ICD should be easier to control and there are a number of enhancements placed for this since before, but I don't know the current status of them.