Moving the Triball off the Anchor Position

Karen Bond

When relocating the Triball using the spacebar option, Ironcad v2015 now remembers the new position and orientation of the Triball. I sometimes forget that the Triball has been moved off the default anchor position and wonder if there is any visual indication to show that this has happened.

If not, it would be helpful if the Triball could have a different colour assigned to it, if it is not in the default position.

Any thoughts please?

when you select your part/ assembly note where the (Anchor) "green dot with post-it pin" is then when you start triball note to see if it comes on somewhere else. this works unless you have re-positioned the original anchor point (green dot).

Dallas

Thank you for your reply.

In Ironcad v2015, when you turn the Triball on (F10), the anchor pin is hidden whether the Triball is on or off the anchor position. I am not sure, but I think in previous releases the anchor pin still remained visible with the Triball on, which would give some indication of the Triball position in relation to the anchor.