How to Re-orientate and Resize Part SizeBox?

Within my IRONCAD DRAFT bill of materials (BOMs) I extract "Part" SizeBoxLength, SizeBoxWidth and SizeBoxHeight from the 3D model. This works great for automatically generating material cutting lists. However, sometimes the "Part" SizeBox (not to be confused with "Intellishape" SizeBox is sized or orientated incorrectly. The end result is that the Length, Width and Height information extracted in my BOMs is incorrect.

Attached is an example of a simple length of RHS originally modeled within a larger assembly (inclined at an angle). The part is inclined but the SizeBox for the part isn't.

How can I re-orientate and resize the "Part" SizeBox?

IRONCAD_2014_SP2___Part_SizeBox_Orientation.ics

IRONCAD_2014_SP2___Part_SizeBox_Orientation.png

Thanks Robert!!! I had previously tried orientating at the part level but couldn't get it to work. I never would of guessed that I needed to orientate at the Intellishape level.

The steps that worked for me were:

1. Select the part at the "Intellishape" level.

2. Turned on the TriBall and orientated the "Intellishape" parallel to the required XYZ planes.

3. While in this new orientation, I turned off the TriBall and reselected the part at the "Part" level.

4. Then with the "Part" selected, I used the "Reset SizeBox". Tools/Operations/Reset SizeBox.