Text with Leader Question

Karen Bond

Just another small query.

I have noticed that if you reposition the text box leader with the option given in the properties dialogue box (left, right, down and up), it will revert back to its default position if the text box is dragged. Is this intended, or is there a way to stop it resetting?

I have also noticed that this option to reposition the leader does not appear when constructing a style for the text with leader. Is this also correct please?

Thank you.

post-39740-1392812153_thumb.jpg

I have also noticed that this option to reposition the leader does not appear when constructing a style for the text with leader.  Is this also correct please?

37453[/snapback]

In the "Styles, Layers and Defaults" dialog box, there doesn't seem to be an option for setting the leader to a default position (left, right, up, down.)

The first problem is an old known bug.

The second problem I don't understand, can you provide more details?

37454[/snapback]

Thank you for your reply. Now that I know that it is a bug, I will have to draw my own leader line when the standard is not suitable.

The second point was that the leader options tab, which appears on the normal property dialogue box (right mouse click on leader), does not appear in the styles dialogue box when creating a new text with leader style. But now I know that this feature doesn't work, it is not an issue.

Thank you.