Loss of text control.

fhunt

I installed 2013 PU 1 on top of Beta 2. The text portions of styles has gotten all mixedup. Part of the text toolbar comes up on top of sections of the screen that already contain information. The text size selection (part of the toolbar) is missing. I can't set the textsize in any of the style selections.

Is this a problem with PU1? Is it because I installed over Beta 2? I don't see anything in my "add/remove" program list that allows me to remove the Beta 2 patch. DO I need to totally remove 2013 and reinstall from scratch?

Thanks.

Fred

In the Add/Remove, click on View Installed Updates. This is where it should show the PU1. Make sure that you uninstalled the beta before installing the final release.

Try, delete XML files in:

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\IronCAD\IRONCAD\15.0\en-us\Customization

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\IronCAD\IRONCAD\15.0\en-us\Customization

In the Add/Remove, click on View Installed Updates. This is where it should show the PU1. Make sure that you uninstalled the beta before installing the final release.

Try, delete XML files in:

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\IronCAD\IRONCAD\15.0\en-us\Customization

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\IronCAD\IRONCAD\15.0\en-us\Customization

35712[/snapback]

Thank you. Uninstalling the update, removing the XML files, and reinstalling the PU1 update appears to have cleared up the text problem.