Can you add this to the general anouncements

dhovatter

IC Guys

I think it would be nice if there could be another thing added to the "General Announcements" area, or somewhere. It would be a list from the IC guys about things that have been bitched about and are being looked at for future update.

It does not necessarily need to be a forum but a place where "IC can post only" so it does not get out of hand and overgrown. We can use other means to discuss the proposed changes. This way we do not need to look thru all posts, do search, or wonder if it has been remembered by you that you said you would change in future. When we review and notice that there is something that needs to be added we can post "Bug Report"

What do you think??

Dallas

Kevin

You are probbly correct. I was meaning one that could only be opened by members. But if the member area is accessible by competitors then they can just do what we have to do. Read all new posts and search, and make our own list.

Dallas

That is basically what I was saying in my original post.

I mainly was looking for something that says "This is a problem it is being fixed" or "This has been discovered, and here is work around, and it is being fixed".

And maybe add updates to it saying this is when it will be fixed.

Like I was trying to say a place to look first before starting a thread that had already been talked about.

And also a place for Kevin and Cary to post fixes and changes that came about due to phone and email assistance that had never been on the forum. Since both say that deal with so many things that we do not see here.

Dallas