Comparison with pro/e Inventor needed MS

gsidana

hello Mr Robert Andersson, Mr. Cary. Mr Tim and all, I need some material preferebly a chart indicating the unique features of Ironcad over Autodesk Inventor and Pro/e. In addition to this if any other comparisons and cutomer's reaction on Ironcad can be provided than it will be highly beneficial for me. I need all this for a company which has shown interest in purchasing Ironcad.

Hoping an early reply

With regards

MUKESH SOOD

• 1 month later...

ProE's motion simulation is awesome but requires soooo many clicks and soooo much knowledge of the program. ProE is just as complicated as UG with a prettier user interface.

IronCAD is hands down easier and faster to use. I missed planes, axes and parametrics at first but IC makes everything so easy that there is no need for all that pointless complexity. (unless you need 100 variations of a single part)

IC is so much easier and faster than everything else that even SolidWorks seems over-constrained and cumbersome, never mind UG or ProE.

Plastic product & injection mold design.

www.PlasticMoldDesigns.com