View Name Underlining

Mike Twining

Right... but I don't want the scale. I have a working template where the actual FONT is underlined. It was probably built in an earlier version, so it appears to me as if there was a loss of functionality somewhere along they way. I would definitely like to get this ability back.

There's a Text Style named "MS Sans - 22 U - Center", it's almost as the view has been using it when it was created in some way. But changing that Text Style won't affect the view. And there are no text settings like these for View Text, are there?

Your font that you are using has a built in Underline. (at least I think. I can see that there is a MS Sans - 22U - Center font that may be set?)

Cary

26942[/snapback]

I've got several Text styles set up for Faking information (including view names). The one you reference is the style we use for fakes. I would LOVE to be able to set my View Labels to use that Text Style, but the v11.1.1 "View" drawing element only has limited options for Font setting for (I assume) the default View Name fonts.

Jonas-

I feel like there used to be a way to assign a Text Style to a View Label. Perhaps there is a missing "Drawing Element" (like "View Label") in the "Styles & Layers" interface.

Edited by Mike Twining

V8 had a Drawing Element called "View Labels" where you could specify a Text Style so this template must have originated from V8.  We'll have to add the "View Labels" element back into the list.

26948[/snapback]

Hmmm..... I wonder if that info comes through with the "Import Styles and Layers" command....

Edit:

They sure do. If you import the Styles and layers from the original template into a blank one and you can use the imported "View" style to get an underlined View font.

Edited by Mike Twining