Power Point AVIs or videos

In INOVATE, what are best AVI settings for creating and embedding compatible videos in MS Power point. Any snazzy codecs? I'd like to go to higher or maximum edge resolution at much slower frame rates to illustrate tooling motions and concepts. Compression is good but not at the expense of frame quality. Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks,

Urban

Edited by udesouza

If you are going to run it in Powerpoint you are going to want it as a smaller file I believe.

I would recommend exporting at full frames uncompressed as an image sequence. Then compile the image sequence in Animation Shop or Movie Maker or something that can make a small animated GIF.

Cary

If you are going to run it in Powerpoint you are going to want it as a smaller file I believe.

I would recommend exporting at full frames uncompressed as an image sequence. Then compile the image sequence in Animation Shop or Movie Maker or something that can make a small animated GIF.

Cary

23627[/snapback]

I like your suggestion. Is there a good free ware creator for animated GIFs? I once used LViewPro which was decent, but you needed a non-windows codec to install for playback.

thanks,

Urban

Edited by udesouza